Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The welcome post.

Hi,

If you are reading this post.... you probably are a personal friend of mine. If you don't know me personally you will after this blog is complete. OK, Across The U.S. is going to be about why, when and the adventure of going across the U.S. What and Who started me on this path of wanting to change my life?  There are many people who have influenced my way of thinking over the years but, my family has been the biggest influence.  Friends come next, and I have a few real good friends out there.  The thing that made me switch my way of thinking is the fact that I have always worked since I was a kid and haven't ever really done anything I have wanted to do for myself.  I always try to do for others.  It's time for me now.  The icing on the cake was when my wife and I separated.  Its now time for me to let go and find myself, my true self.  Maybe I should start a blog named "discovering Wilbily".  More to come... Comment all you would like.  My mom gave me the Gift of Gab so I will always have something to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment