Thursday, June 9, 2011

The move is near.

Well on July 6th I will be leaving NC and traveling to Kansas to visit some relatives along the way.  I should be there by the 8th of July and I plan on staying for a week and a half.  Then I will be heading towards Montana for a Visit with some more friends for a week or so. I will probably stop in Colorado to see the Rockies again and hopefully get to see some cool sights along the way.  Then up through Wyoming and to Montana.  I don't know If I will go to Yellowstone or not but its probably a good idea right?  Then I guess I will be in Idaho for a couple of days visiting more friends and enjoying all of the different types of environments along the way.  Then, finally on to Washington where I will get to spend the next year learning about all kinds of cool traditional living skills and survival techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment